Le Monde vivant (The Living World)
Release date in Belgium – December 2003
Running Time: 75 min.
- Written and Directed by : Eugène Green
- Director of photography : Raphaël O’Byrne
- Sound engineer : Dana Farzenehpour
- Editor : Benoit De Clerck
- Production designer : Pierre Bouillon
- Costume designer : Agnès Noden
- Production manager : Lydia Nataf
An ogre, not very clean shaven and with two children living in her pantry, wants divorce his wife to marry a girl he holds captive in a chapel. Two knights leave the fight: one a lion, the other not, and both wear pants canvas of Genoa.