Release date in Belgium – September 2007
Running time: 125 min.
- Written and Directed by : Maria Speth
- Music : Laurent Barbey et Ruedi Guyer
- Production manager : Dorissa Berninger
- Director of photography : Reinhold Vorschneider
- Sound engineer : Johannes Grehl
- Editing : Dietmar Kraus, Ludo Troch, Dörte Völz-Mammarella, Maria Speth
- Production designers : Tim Pannen, Igor Gabriel et Marion Foradori
- Costume designer : Birgitt Kilian
- Mixer : Thomas Gauder
A woman with a baby, then a criminal, finally a mother of 5 children. The film develops a portrait of a woman, who states that her mother never was a mother for her. A woman who then gives birth to child after child and forces her mother to take care of them, bringing her mother in a role she refused to play for HER. The story of Rita tells the destinies of the previous and the following generation.
Will Rita’s daughter say some day: “She has never been a mother to me…?”