Release date in Belgium – January 2004
Running time: 94 min.
- Directed by : Sólveig Anspach
- Screenplay : Roger Bohbot
- Music : Alexandre Desplat
- Director of photography : Benoît Dervaux
- Editor : Anne Riegel
- Production designer : Marie Le Garrec
- Production manager : François Lamotte
- Script : Marianne Fricheau
- Sound director : Franco Piscopo
- First assistant director : François Lamotte
The psychiatry department of young doctor Cora has just admitted a young lady who refuses to speak and whose identity remains unknown.
Cora becomes fond of her patient and establishes a relationship which goes beyond the usual course of treatment. She feels a kind of ? call ? from this woman as a strange and strong tie grows between them.
One day, Cora learns that the identity of her patient has been discovered. Her name is Loa, she is a stranger, she has been sent back home? to Iceland.
Cora, who had no idea of this woman?s life outside their relationship, is deeply moved ; she decides to meet up with her in order to finish the treatment.