Release Date in Belgium – January 21, 2015
Running time: 95 min.
- Screenplay : Stéphane Demoustier et Gaëlle Macé
- Director : Stéphane Demoustier
- Director of photography : Julien Poupard
- Sound : Emmanuel Bonnat, Julie Brenta, Vincent Verdoux
- Location manager : Frédéric Morin
- Production designer : Paul Rouschop
- Costume designer : Anne-Sophie Gledhill
- Editor : Damien Maestraggi
- Production manager : Christophe Grandière
Within a few months, Jérôme (45 years old), has everything against him. Laid off from work, he narrowly fails to create the chain stores he envisaged and loses his wife during the whole torment. At the same time, his son Ugo (11 years old) proves himself to be a talented tennis player and shines in the regional tournament. Witnessing his father’s failures and the stream of humiliations, Ugo does not want to give up on his dreams of being a champion.